Create with us your career
To strengthen our team we are looking continually for engineers who have fun in the processing of interesting topics. We are aware of how important all employees are for the success of our company.
Here you can give your expertise on the team. In technically challenging projects, you can deepen your skills and develop their own responsibility.
Apart from professional qualifications, good English language skills are an advantage.
- graduate in mechanical engineering, energy engineering, process engineering or equivalent, preferably with several years of professional experience
- ideally experience in the responsible project management
- good English skills
- targeted, self dependent and independet work style
- safe handling of costumers and suppliers
- experience in using Microsoft Office
What we offer
- a responsible work, which promotes and encourages you
Are you interested in diverse activities in small project teams? Just send as an e-mail with your complete application document (pdf) with the indication of your salary and earliest possible date to email@example.com!
Internships and student research projects
Our engineering office provides regular opportunities for an internship, work study or final theses.
The duration of the undergraduate or professional internship should include a minimum of 8 weeks. Of course, an implementation of a multi-month internship is possible.
We offer you a good office working atmosphere within our team, extensive insight into work processes, many opportunities for collaboration and professional qualifications.
If you are interested, we are also personally for the first contact at +49351/2048-312 for first questions and a short interview with pleasure.
You feel addressed? Then send your completed application to:
VER Verfahrensingenieure GmbH
or via e-mail to: